View Single Post
Old 05-23-19, 09:40 PM
texaspandj

Bikes: '85, '86 , '87 , '88 , '89 Centurion Dave Scott Ironman.

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
Liked 582 Times in 379 Posts
No I have never been assaulted while on my bike.
But I have opinions on your situation.
1. They sound like bully's and I don't like bullys and I never ever let a bully try to bully me. Only anonymous posters could get away with that. My way of life means trying to treat people the way I want to be treated and never ever posting anything I wouldn't say to someone in person.
2. My advice any time you're about to get into an altercation is: Ask yourself 2 questions. Do you want to fight this persion? If the answer is no then back out. If the answer is yes, proceed to next question. Are you willing to hurt this Person? If the answer is no, walk away. If the answer is yes. Then strike first, strike hard, no mercy. Striking first means using a chair, a bottle, a weapon. Strike hard means making them no longer and threat. No mercy means I'm gonna do whatever it takes to make sure I stay alive.

Finally if youre talking about those guys that harassed (or assaulted) you last time and your asking should you use extreme measures, then refer to my previous advice.
Side note, remember you must live with your decision but in my experience the showing of a weapon or firing of one is enough to keep harm at bay and I would never ever let bullys dictate my life or in your case bike route.