Old 01-26-19, 12:26 AM
Darth Lefty 
Disco Infiltrator

Bikes: Stormchaser, Paramount, Tilt, Samba tandem

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3126 Post(s)
Liked 2,105 Times in 1,369 Posts
Delta is a brand? You guys are capitalizing it. Or do you just mean a conventional step-through frame tricycle?

Yes, it would live in a garage.

Originally Posted by Leisesturm
You've been used to the performance envelope of bicycles. A Terra Trike Rambler will frustrate you to tears. If you can't spend the $$$ for a real performance trike I'd spend the (much less) money on a recumbent exercise bike and call it good. Commute the old fashioned way. No one here will judge you for that.
I understand and expect this viewpoint. But consider, I'm frustrated now! I'm used to it. If you looked at my Strava you could see it's estimating sub-100W much of the time (though I don't have a power meter or GPS). I'm going to be frustrated in a different way afterward, because I'm going to have a heart that's supposed to be working again, or at least much better, with lower beta blocker dose, under doctor's orders to simultaneously do a lot of light cardio but avoid doing any heavy lifting and definitely no impacts. I live in central CA, so whatever I do it will be outdoors. Why dodder around the neighborhood - can't walk the dog, he yanks - and then drive three miles to work?
Genesis 49:16-17

Last edited by Darth Lefty; 01-26-19 at 12:31 AM.