Old 11-06-18, 01:38 PM
deacon mark

Bikes: Habanero Titanium Team Nuevo

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
Liked 185 Times in 121 Posts
Originally Posted by Giacomo 1
These days I play a Gibson Blueshawk, but I don't play like I used to. I have a couple of Aria Pro's from the 70's that really can rock. Would love to do jazz these days, as I recently discovered John Pizzerelli. Woh!

Anyway, Im no doctor, but I believe that your balance problem can be from your equilibrium being off due to the tinnitus. Every once in awhile, when I worked construction the dust would get into my sweaty ear and clog it and it definitely would throw my balance off. Even make me dizzy. Peroxide would help bring the dirt out and then I was fine, but it did nothing for my tinnitus. Maybe your ear is clogged?
I play a Hollenbeck archtop I used to work for the late Bill Hollenbeck he did the famous Blue guitar collection. I also have a couple of D'angelico s I have owned for over 30 years. Today I need to refret a customers Les Paul and hopefully the ears will not ring too much.

My balance issues surface more lately as I am a long distance runner and sometimes I just feel like I am not striding and landing on my feet correct. .