Old 12-20-18, 08:12 PM
paulp1

Bikes: Trek verve 3,All City space horse,Surly cross check,jamis aurora

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Papa Tom
I have ridden most or all of the Hudson River Greenway, the Pelham Parkway Greenway, and the Bronx River Greenway in New York, plus the East Bay Bike Path in Rhode Island. I have also ridden many of the other "potential" ECG rail trails, bike paths,and on-road routes in New York, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.

For me, the jury is still out on whether the ECG is a good idea, as any break from traffic-free bike paths is going to eliminate a large percentage of the people who might otherwise use it. Every one of the greenways described above involves at least one or two sections that are very dangerous.

But that's not what you asked. Do you have questions about specific segments between NY and Boston?
Thank You,any information is helpful .I want to know how the route would be from Providence to Boston as far as the road rides and how rough are the trail rides?I agree that some areas are dangerous,one section from Watertown into Boston has a road crossing that is real bad.I am really looking for a detailed description from Providence to Boston. Thank You for you reply