Old 06-06-23, 09:12 AM
badger_biker 

Bikes: 10 vintage touring machines

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked 126 Times in 66 Posts
Premium membership issue

I really hesitate to post this on C&V but I cannot get any kind of response from a moderator or administrator via any other method including 2 attempts at the administrator contact message center and I'm wondering if anyone else has had premium membership issues or can give me an alternate direction from what I've tried.

I've been a BF member for quite a while and a premium member for several years on an automatic payment plan. My annual payment was made in February but last month I got an email stating my premium membership had expired. I understand glitches can but shouldn't happen, however the fact that there now seems to be such a difficult means to get help with any issues has left me with some pretty bad feelings on how the forum is being administered. I had hoped to post some items for sale this spring and now am unable to do so through no fault of my own. I've lost a month of services I've already paid for and I'm getting more frustrated by the minute.

I'd appreciate any information to get assistance and/or comments. Especially from some of you good long time C&V members.
-thanks