10 Wheels
Galveston County Texas

Bikes: 02 GTO, 2011 Magnum

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1350 Post(s)
Liked 1,245 Times in 623 Posts
Originally Posted by WA472P
Dishonest business. Take your money elsewhere. Don't believe whatever they say.

1) Niagara Cycle Works posts items for sale, and in stock, that they don't have in stock.

2) Niagara Cycle Works accepted my purchase of an item and listed it as preparing for shipping. This was a falsehood as one cannot prepare an item for shipping when it does not have the item in hand.

3) After three days of preparing for shipping Niagara Cycle Works management says that the item sold out on Christmas Day. Yet another fabrication. Nobody sells out on Christmas Day - the slowest business day of the year according to VISA. How did they sell out of an item that they've been preparing for shipping for three days? And if this was the case why didn't they offer to substitute the same item in another color that they also listed as in stock? The answer is clear: because they never did have any in stock.

4) By their own admission the distributor for LEZYNNE has stopped transacting business with Niagara Cycle Works. Perhaps others as well. The reasons remain unknown.

5) Niagara Cycle Works entered into a contract to provide an item to me under false pretences. Niagara Cycle Works placed a hold on my credit card. I required the item by a specific date but Niagara Cycle Works deceived me regarding the product's availability and delivery date. Now a week later I don't have the item and I don't have my money back.

I have been in polite communication with the management and staff of Niagara Cycle Works. But they have continued to be dishonest and perpetrate mistruths about the mythical items that they falsely claim to have in stock and preparing for shipping. These are deceptive and improper business practices according to the New York State Attorney General's Office.

I have been transacting business on line since 1999. I have almost 10 years of trouble-free transactions with Amazon and its Marketplace partners. This transaction with Niagara Cycle Works has without a doubt been the worse. Quite frankly, people don't normally lie like the folks at Niagara Cycle Works.
I like Them......