Old 05-06-18, 08:22 PM
carpediemracing 

Bikes: Tsunami road bikes, Dolan DF4 track

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked 180 Times in 102 Posts
Took a 3 hour nap after breakfast this morning, after a solid 8 or 9 hours of sleep (woke up disoriented, was probably still in REM when Junior woke me up). After nap went downstairs to eat lunch, all normal, well rested. Couldn't get up from the chair without excruciating pain from my back. Took a couple Advil. Could barely make it back to bed, spent the rest of the day there. Came down at 7 or 7:30 because hungry, popped 4 more Advil, now I can walk somewhat normally.

Feel scattered due to various things happening, loss of some predictability due to losing 1/2 of the basement to the sewage overflow. Basement hallway and bikeroom were directly affected, the "office" and the furnace room are now jammed full of stuff, plus the guest room upstairs. All discombobulated.
"...during the Lance years, being fit became the No. 1 thing. Totally the only thing. It’s a big part of what we do, but fitness is not the only thing. There’s skills, there’s tactics … there’s all kinds of stuff..." Tim Johnson