Old 07-06-19, 06:12 AM
Jim from Boston

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 218 Times in 171 Posts
Originally Posted by hazetguy
THIS IS NOT FACEBOOK, and not every freakin site has to be like disgracebook. Go post on facebook if you need that nonsense in your life.
Originally Posted by KrowNB
Sometimes people don't have much to add but want to show their appreciation for the assistance you've given or information you've supplied. If a person gets a few 'Likes' at least they know that.
I have posted to this thread, Liking posts:
Originally Posted by Jim from Boston
I've LIKED about four posts since the feature was introduced. Sometimes I follow with a reply explaining my commendation.

If I LIKE a post because it is witty, I assume the writer knows I got the joke. e.g. .
Originally Posted by indyfabz
+1. I didn't see anyone during this 25 mile MUP ride that started pre-dawn. I did, however, see a giant porcupine. He wasn't on a leash and didn't wave.
Originally Posted by livedarklions
If I'm on a MUP before 8 a.m. on the weekends pretty much anywhere, there's sparse traffic on it. Before 7 a.m., just a very few joggers and cyclists, and virtually no one dawdling.

Had a porcupine and a couple of deer encounters on a MUP last fall. All quite pleasant, but they did seem confused when I told them I'd be passing on the left.

Last edited by Jim from Boston; 07-06-19 at 10:28 PM.
Likes For Jim from Boston: