Old 09-07-05, 01:21 PM
Fairguy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks everyone!!.. :-D

Your input is very helpfull, and I will sure make a more informed decision!!...

I would like the bike mostly for exercising, but I also want to use it to get to the office... and on that area, my concern is that I don't want to leave a $1000 bike locked outside... (I would like to get it into the office with me, but the policy of the company is no bikes in the building)... I am planning to get a bag where I can put the bike in, and just tale it inside.... has anybody done this?... (I saw some bags on the internet, and they look just exactly what I am looking for, but I am not sure yet...they run for about $70)... Any opinions regarding this would be greatly appreciated....

Regarding frame alone, which one would you say is better of them all?... (The Felt has carbon stays, and my infinite ignorance suggests that is better ?? (not sure, though)....

One person mentioned that cannondale is easier to upgrade... would not it be pretty much the same thing for any bike?... (I assume all those components fit any decent frame, right?....

Thank you very much again for all your input, I sure am glad to have joined this forum...

Bye for now,

Fairguy