hill hater

Location: norton ohio 5.5 miles from center road tow path trail head

Bikes: cannondale t400 1987 model and a raleigh gran prix from 1973

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nickgold
Stories like this make me want to get a can of Mace to carry with me, something with a long, 15 to 20 foot spray. That would make them think twice about assaulting a cyclist I bet.

It might be easy to write this off a bit because nothing too serious came of it. But what if they bottle had hit you in the head, or wheel, caused you to go out of control, and get into a serious, even life-threatening accident? This is not borderline assault, it's clear-cut, and theoretically could even lead to death. If I were you, I'd hunt those little craps down and make sure they get into serious trouble.

Maybe you can talk to the local paper and see if they'll do a story on it? Make sure they put a description of the car in the story, and a number for the local PD to call if someone spots them.
I met a guy just yesterday who modified a co2 inflator to fire a home made peper spray. He uses cyan pepper powder . It hs a 6 inch barrel about the same size as a shrader valve that narrows towards the point. He fired it and it puts out a big stream of nasty cyan pepper that quickly turns in to a cloud of the stff. He said hes had to use it once with a driver harrasing him. It filled his car with a red cloud that iritated the drivers eyes sinuses etc bad enugh that the driver had to pull over.