Thread: Greyhound
View Single Post
Old 08-27-19, 03:52 PM
staehpj1

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1251 Post(s)
Liked 756 Times in 561 Posts
I got the following reply from Greyhound. I find it pretty unsatisfactory since the prices for package express looked pretty high and it sounded like it may not go on the same bus. If I can't take it as a checked bag I won't go Greyhound with my bike. There is still the very remote possibility that I might ship the bike vis bikeflights or shipbikes and ride the dog.

Greetings Mr/Ms.Staehling ,

Thank you for contacting our office with your concerns. We sincerely apologize for the delay.

In reference to your concern,You can take the bicycle leaving from your departure city going to your destination but it needs to be dismantled at the station and will be put in the box then it will be shipped through Greyhound Package Express because we don't have a bike rack in front of the bus. For further information about how the shipping works, as well as the costs, kindly contact Greyhound Package Express at 1-800-739-5020 for assistance. They are open 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Central Time, Monday - Friday.

If you want a faster transaction or have any additional questions please feel free to contact our Fares and Schedules department 7 days a week 24 hours at 1800-231-2222 in the US or 1800-661-8747 in Canada.

Thank you for your interest in Greyhound.

Sincerely,

Mr. Arteaga
Fares & Schedules Department