View Single Post
Old 11-08-23, 03:54 PM
Eric F 
Habitual User

Bikes: 2023 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2018 Trek Procaliber 9.9 RSL, 2018 Storck Fascenario.3 Platinum, 2003 Time VX Special Pro, 2001 Colnago VIP, 1999 Trek 9900 singlespeed, 1977 Nishiki ONP

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5039 Post(s)
Liked 8,270 Times in 3,906 Posts
Originally Posted by TC1
This is going to sound harsher than I intend, but there's really no other way to say it, at this point: Can you not read and comprehend English?

A reasonable person is to understand that a double-triangle frame will not deflect vertically before the items subsequently listed. If there are words in these sentences that you are struggling to understand, point them out, or refer to your handy dictionary.

Several people have insisted that they can feel a difference in the vertical compliance of various frames. Again, I am forced to ask, can you not read and comprehend English?

Perhaps this explains quite a bit, if you entertain yourself by acting ignorant of science, language, and the topic at hand. If this is all just an act on your part, feel free to grant yourself an intermission.
Awesome!! This from the guy (I mean that in a gender-neutral way) who has repeatedly misquoted, misinterpreted, exaggerated, and flat-out misunderstood what other people in this thread have posted. Your "I'm the smartest guy in the room" game is really poorly played. The entertainment value is worth the cost of admission, however.