Old 09-21-20, 06:07 PM
Happy Feet

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2236 Post(s)
Liked 1,314 Times in 707 Posts
Originally Posted by BoraxKid
Because I have good reading comprehension. Did you read nothing in this thread before posting? People were quoting Grant Petersen left and right. And I have access to a search engine. Several people in this very thread said they downloaded a copy Just Ride so they could inform themselves for this very discussion.

How is it so alien to you that someone could open this thread with no knowledge of Grant Petersen, read the content in the thread, and then recognize the guy's asinine takes on cycling for what they are?
Well.. I have read some since I've been participating in the thread since post 3. Did you read nothing in this thread before posting? See how that works.

It's not alien but more unbelievable partly because, for all your good reading comprehension and internet prowess you couldn't figure out the two Peterson's were unrelated, even though a quick 30 google search confirmed that for me. And because it's so easy for some anonymous poster on a forum to denigrate someone else who has basically spent his whole adult life in the bicycle industry that I don't place much value in that three day old opinion (thread started Sept 18).

At the same time, while I don't agree with everything GP says, I generally respect his lifelong commitment to the game and what I feel is a neccessary alternative viewpoint..

Last edited by Happy Feet; 09-21-20 at 06:12 PM.
Likes For Happy Feet: