View Single Post
Old 12-16-20, 12:19 AM
Danhedonia

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
Liked 177 Times in 95 Posts
Originally Posted by pattrick
Pushing sixty in a couple of weeks. I am a has been and can deal with that at times. At times the arrogance of those passing me inspires me to chase them down then pass them just to to say pfffft. We all ride so at least try to be sociable, we all ride for different goals but being such a minority I feel we need to support each other. Pass me if you will but be sociable. If not I can become a total ass. I will die just to make you feel inferior. Wave or signal and I will politely do the same as you pass me by. I realize that I can ramp up to high speeds quickly for short burst and piss most off in my area by doing so, but sustainabilty for great distances is no longer my strong suit alas. Fortunately that is all it usualy takes. Yes I have a bit of an attitude at times. But for the most part I support all those who ride and tend to do my own thing. I admire those who politely do the same. But......... lets just all be nice ,we are to few to try to be elitist . Race if you must, but please respect those who just tend to meander for the enjoyment of the ride. We are to few to few to segregate , lets just say we all enjoy the ride! Be it fast or slow we all all are bicycleist. sometimes it is just that simple.
"Can become?"
Likes For Danhedonia: