Old 04-24-18, 12:45 PM
InOmaha

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Yes. I was fixing my daughter's new-used bike and took if for a test ride. I pulled each brake lever separately and when I did the front I ended up on the pavement. Small bike/tall person so a higher center of gravity in relation to the center of the wheel, slight downhill, complete stop of the front tire and low enough speed not to skid yet fast enough my body didn't want to stop, and I was on the ground. Likely a interesting physics 101 problem to give kids.

Maybe not true endo'd in the mountain bike purist sense, but I know for a fact my ass was higher then my head. I was able to tuck and roll to avoid head damage, and the bike was behind me after landing.

I had road rash on my elbow and it hurt. The next morning I couldn't move it much, so I got an x-ray. During the x-ray they forced my arm straight and the elbow stopped shooting sharp pains and loosened up. So something was pinched in there.

Call it whatever. All I remember is looking at a front wheel completely stopped by the brakes and significant rotation while in the air. So I know the cause and the affect.

I probably wouldn't have won money with a video of it but might have gotten on Ridiculousness.