kcollier5

Bikes: Felt F2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by bdcheung
Click for full resolution:

Bike is hot, although I'd love to see more color somewhere! But that saddle, yikes! Maybe it's just the angle, but it looks tilted up in the front to me! Ouch!
Originally Posted by m_b_b
Longtime lurker, very infrequent poster. Happy to see this thread back, so thought I'd put myself up for criticism to show my support. This is a bit older, and might fit better in the budget hot or not, but it's mine.

I love this bike! To me this wouldn't whip my head around, but a really nice bike nonetheless. I'm not drooling but rather doing a slow golf clap. Nicely done. I'm going to assume the celeste bar tape matches the celeste in the frame (cuz the photo looks like a slightly different color)

And cuz I have to chime in, obviously some people have a much more aggressive fit than others on here (me included) and I can't say that I don't admire that. I'm in my 40's and don't spend enough time cycling and will never have enough time to get that fit and the bars lowered so far, even though I'm slim. So good for them, and yeah, the bikes do look a little hotter to me like that, but mine will never be that way, unless I flip my stem just for a photo. (which is highly unlikely to happen) Does that mean they are a better cyclist than me?? Um, yes. Yes, it does. And I'm good with that!