View Single Post
Old 08-17-18, 07:31 AM
tagaproject6

Bikes: Wilier Izoard XP (Record);Cinelli Xperience (Force);Specialized Allez (Rival);Bianchi Via Nirone 7 (Centaur); Colnago AC-R Disc;Colnago V1r Limited Edition;De Rosa King 3 Limited(Force 22);DeRosa Merak(Red):Pinarello Dogma 65.1 Hydro(Di2)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
Liked 276 Times in 144 Posts
Originally Posted by kyriderus
The company has decent prices sometimes but there's a big hidden cost if you are outside Europe. The shipments are NOT insured in the way you think, meaning you can't file a claim with your local post office. If you order let's say a wheel set ~$1700 and the package is "lost" you end up like me fighting the local postal service (USPS in my case) and PBK for a lost package claim. PBK claims a 30 days "investigation" period must take place before they even talk with you. After that period they keep delaying any concrete answer or action so, after more than 45 days since my package was delivered I'm still fighting to recover my loss of $1700.
To me this seems like a shady business with questionable practices! My advice to you is if are ordering from PBK for more than $50 just save your coins and shop somewhere else. The "savings" you see in lower prices is not worth!
Your first post is to complain about a bad experience with a bike shop?!?!? Sometimes bad things happen and thing don't go the way you want them. Unless this incident is a trend, customers will keep coming. PBK is legit and the savings are always great. Risks are inherent everywhere. You either learn and move on or you sign up on a forum and proclaim you've been wronged.