View Single Post
Old 08-18-18, 05:13 AM
kyriderus

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jefnvk
Was it actually scanned delivered, or scanned out for delivery? In two posts you say it was both out for delivery, and scanned for delivery.

Details do matter here. Out for delivery means the shipper is still in possession, and they may arrive. A company is not going to want to pay out if a package is still in the shippers possession and it hasnt been a month. Delivered means they are not, and presumably your burden becomes much higher. I had some friends run drop shipping businesses in college, the fraud on things that were supposedly never delivered is astounding, even moreso international where tracking becomes much harder.

Another thought: did USPS leave your wheels on the doorstep perhaps, and they were stolen? And have you tried talking to someone else at your bank? I find it hard to believe they would not let you dispute a transaction in which you never recieved the product in question.
The package was never delivered and USPS is not disputing this fact. They were supposed to get me to sign for delivery so I was home that day waiting. So I know for a fact that nobody tried to deliver the package. From UK to US the package was scanned 15 times or so. The last scan was when the USPS employee took the package from their facility and loaded in the truck for delivery, that's the "Out for delivery" scan. After that scan USPS doesn't know what happened with the package and they can't find it anywhere in their system or facilities.

I understand there can be fraud in the delivery business but when the carrier says we didn't deliver the package and we can't find it after weeks of searching I expect PBK to step up and refund my purchase or send me a new set of wheels. That's what frustrates me about PBK they keep saying let the investigation finish. What's more to investigate? I asked them if they heard back from USPS and if there is anything I can do from here to help speed the process up and the answer I got was "Our team is working on this issue". No updates on the investigation, no details, nothing. At least if somebody from PBK would tell me this is the process, here's where we are and when we expect to have this wrapped up.

Yeah, I thought I have a case for disputing the charge on my CC but the purchase was legit so the bank can't do anything.