Old 08-12-19, 07:22 AM
wyd

Bikes: 2018 Specialized Roll Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 62 Times in 30 Posts
Originally Posted by taz777
Congratulations and also the best of luck on your weight loss journey. The CrossTrail is marketed as a 'fitness bike' so is ideal for your aims.

Post up some pics if you can - it's be interesting to see how if differs from the 2018 model.
Thanks. As soon as I get enough posts (need 10 to post pics) I will get a picture of my bike. I did get to take it out with a friend on Sunday on a local Rails to Trails about 25 minutes from my house and we did 15 miles total. To my surprise didn't have any back issues from leaning over a little farther than my Specialized Expedition Sport that I was coming from so that really made me happy. The only changes I think right now will be some handlebars with a 2" to 3" rise in them and I'm pretty sure that will be enough to make the bike even more comfortable for me. I might looking into some clip less pedals that you can either clip in or flip over and ride in normal sneakers. I was looking at some from iSSi. Was checking out the Flip2 or Flip3 ones. Think it would give me the best of both worlds.