Old 09-06-19, 07:18 PM
jadocs

Bikes: Ti, Mn Cr Ni Mo Nb, Al, C

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 942 Post(s)
Liked 526 Times in 349 Posts
Originally Posted by kyriderus
The package was never delivered and USPS is not disputing this fact. They were supposed to get me to sign for delivery so I was home that day waiting. So I know for a fact that nobody tried to deliver the package. From UK to US the package was scanned 15 times or so. The last scan was when the USPS employee took the package from their facility and loaded in the truck for delivery, that's the "Out for delivery" scan. After that scan USPS doesn't know what happened with the package and they can't find it anywhere in their system or facilities.

I understand there can be fraud in the delivery business but when the carrier says we didn't deliver the package and we can't find it after weeks of searching I expect PBK to step up and refund my purchase or send me a new set of wheels. That's what frustrates me about PBK they keep saying let the investigation finish. What's more to investigate? I asked them if they heard back from USPS and if there is anything I can do from here to help speed the process up and the answer I got was "Our team is working on this issue". No updates on the investigation, no details, nothing. At least if somebody from PBK would tell me this is the process, here's where we are and when we expect to have this wrapped up.

Yeah, I thought I have a case for disputing the charge on my CC but the purchase was legit so the bank can't do anything.
Since it was scanned as “out for delivery” and you never got it you should be able to call the local post office and have them ask the driver what the heck is up. I’ve done that once myself. You have a date/time group that can be traced back to the driver. You could also confront the driver. I’ve been known to chase them down when I had a package that was out for delivery and it was not delivered with the rest of my mail. Do you know what he told me? “I was running late”...yeah like that is an acceptable excuse. Lazy stupid people.

Last edited by jadocs; 09-06-19 at 07:22 PM.