Old 08-26-18, 08:25 AM
Morelock

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked 50 Times in 37 Posts
Originally Posted by Pole Line Stand
Looking into purchasing a saddle that will provide more aft positioning as well as comfort. The Adamo looks like it could fit the bill. However, the somewhat radical design (and expense) has prompted me to inquire and obtain some feedback before plunking down the cash. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Saddle comfort is a can of worms as I'm sure you know. Noseless saddles have never worked for me for some reason. Fizik makes the mistica which is sort of like an Arione with the nose chopped off, PRO and Specialized offer similar saddles, adamo/cobb make an assortment of pronged saddles which many TT/triathletes have success with, as they encourage one to "roll the hips" forward. For a more "traditional" saddle Prologo makes the naga and Fizik used to make the Ares (which was basically a Antares shortened to help make it fit a jig)

The best you can probably do is demo a couple of saddles of different "types" and see which kind seems to work best for you, then narrow it down from there.