Old 03-15-21, 06:23 PM
francophile 
PM me your cotters

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
Liked 590 Times in 422 Posts
Originally Posted by mnmkpedals
Hi Reaching to the ATL vicinity facilitators--- curious if any of you are free to possibly assist with a whole bike? Its north fulton/roswell area, and I know ATL is a big range so not sure if anyone is up that way specifically to facilitate with ease?
Now that daf1009 passed away (RIP, Duane), the only other members up north I've ever been aware of are leicanthrope , roadscrape , embankmentlb Ryvers and Force

I'm near the heart of downtown, we have a few folks towards Stone Mountain/Tucker area and therabouts, and one or two in the around Sandy Springs but I don't want to tag the whole dang forum

That said, due to medical stuff I've been heavily limiting human interaction until I can complete a full round of C-19 vax. I'm still about a month out. But I don't box bikes anymore - too much of a PITA - so best I could do would be heading out to pick up, then hooking you up with the trusty staff at my LBS to have them pack and ship. Usually runs about $75-90 on packing and $60 on shipping if I recall. Had to do this with a frameset cocoabeachcrab bought a few months back, he can comment on cost and his opinion of my LBS team. I personally think they're awesome, I've used them on several eBay sales and never had anyone complain.