Old 03-21-13, 06:52 AM
Scrodzilla
Your cog is slipping.

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
Liked 100 Times in 58 Posts
Originally Posted by kite991
Thanks, though I'd love (and be completely estatic) if i managed to get the 735, but the 725 is just as nice, I dont see major differences between the 2 other than probably unseen performance (weight?, quality?, etc?). Right now I'll be happy getting a leader bike, I always liked the frame design but was on edge because of the bad reviews that people get, but, its like that with everything. So i'm biting the bullet and getting a leader to build up slowly
The "bad reviews" of Leader's frames usually come from people who had a bad experience with one back in 2005 and haven't even looked at (let alone ridden) a Leader since. It's all bull****.

So you know, while the geo of the 725 and 735 is exactly the same, the 735 - in addition to having a much wider downtube - also has wider, flatter seatstays/chainstays and the dowtube's walls aren't quite as thick. While that does manage to shave off a little weight (the 735 actually weighs less than the 725), the 725 is more durable and not prone to dents.