View Single Post
Old 09-02-19, 04:16 PM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4511 Post(s)
Liked 6,378 Times in 3,667 Posts
Originally Posted by cb400bill
You guys have no idea. It is more like 99.99%. We used to get hammered by spam bot computers with hundreds, yes hundreds, of automated spams. Most of you never saw it because we have always been quite diligent in removing it. The 10 post rule has made spam much easier to deal with. We still get it, but are able to cut most of it off before you see it. I don't see these rules changing anytime in the future.

Please understand that the moderator and admin staff are unpaid volunteers with real jobs.
"We the willing, doing the impossible for the often ungrateful, asking very little in return..........".

Huge Thanx to the powers that be allowing us to drill down, futz around till we and all others are blue in the face getting to the bottom of our minutia fueled obsession ad nauseam.

All hail the Keymasters, may they forever keep us safe.

And yes I sympathize with the newbie frustration, but the rite of passage weeds out many non true believers and I am fundamentally good with that.

Again, Huge Thanx.

Last edited by merziac; 09-02-19 at 04:22 PM.
Likes For merziac: