H.Franco

Bikes: Charlescen

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mattmor
Hi,

I've been off a bike for about 5 months and I'm getting FAT again I need to get back out and ride but it's cold in Eastern Pennsylvania. Could you give me some ideas on what you die hard guys/gals where in the winter. For example a 20 degree ride day - what would you wear. So please give me some of the combinations of gear for the different temp ranges you ride in. Thanks for your help.

Matt
First of all I really appreciate to your for get back to ride and than I suggest you to wear heavy clothing like thermal jackets and Thermal Vests they are help you to safe your body against cold weather and definitely you wear also socks and thermal pants also, I've very good experience in bike ride for a winter and I usually wear best quality apparel which re getting me warm while riding mostly I buying these types of clothing an online store like amazon, eBay and one of my favorite store who give me very good discounts on these clothing is that ustradeent.com if you are really want warmest clothing that i'll suggest you these stores.

Last edited by H.Franco; 11-27-19 at 07:04 AM. Reason: I want to reffer a store which I was tallking about in my comment to guide for that person who quoted my comment area