View Single Post
Old 07-09-19, 02:27 PM
wktmeow

Bikes: CAAD 10

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked 229 Times in 111 Posts
Also crashed this past weekend at CBR. Was half way through the 2 hour crit when a rider 2 wheels in front of me flatted his front and slid out:

Hit my head pretty good and cracked my helmet, had some very mild concussion symptoms but a day off work and a lot of sleep later has me feeling pretty normal again. Other than that, just some scrapes and bruises and pulled some muscles in my neck and left hamstring. Going to try to get an easy spin in today and see if the legs feel good enough to ride.

I was hoping to leave for Intelligentsia next week but really depends on how I'm feeling. Part of me is nervous about having another hit to the head :\ I'm planning on entering a semi-retirement/hiatus after this. Would you guys still do it? I can probably get a refund for the airfare at this point, not sure about race registration. Kind of on the fence. Mentally I was feeling over it yesterday and ready to throw in the towel, but watching race videos and stuff on instagram has me wanting to reach for glory again...