Old 03-28-15, 03:35 PM
tuxxdk

Bikes: MTB & Road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by thedapperest
@tuxxdkThat's how shoes are supposed, high profile around the cleat so you can even walk in it in the first place, stiff for power transfer. You must be doing something wrong because I've actually spent a day this week walking around in my cycling shoes because I got to school late and wasn't able to go to my locker and change shoes. I was perfectly fine all day long and had no complaints
Nope, nothing wrong, just an experience with the wrong type of shoes as first stated. As written above, the ones I have now feels just like a pair of trainers/sneakers.

With the ones I have now, I don't change shoes at all. No need. The feel and look like normal shoes. The cleat are not raised, instead it's recessed into the sole, so you don't need that high profile around the cleat. 10 million times better than "regular" SPD shoes for everyday life.

When I wrote my first statement, I didn't think such ones existed, because those I had at first felt so stiff and high at the front I felt I walked on reversed high heels that sounded with every step I took and made me walk like I had just shat my pants.