Old 09-13-19, 09:25 AM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4560 Post(s)
Liked 2,802 Times in 1,800 Posts
Ditto, the Cherokee and other native ancestry in my family. Most of us have thick head hair that rarely thins out with age, but we don't have much fur anywhere else. I can sorta grow a beard but it'll never be that lush hipster-lumberjack level chin-merkin.

Occasionally I'll get a little minor prickly rash or itching around the plumbing but a few days use of something like zinc oxide with diphenhydramine antihistamine for itching relieves it. Seems to be related to my occasional outbreaks of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. Hard to tell, it's never been bad enough to bother seeing a dermatologist.

Finding a shorts pad that suits me made the most difference. I like the "3D" orange pads in the cheap Przewalski shorts, $15-$20 on Amazon, better than the various Pearl Izumi, Aero Tech and others I've tried. That pad is the bee's knees. Occasionally my sit bones will feel just a bit tender after a 50-60 mile ride, or after a few 40 mile rides in a single week, but so far it's cleared up overnight.