Old 02-28-21, 07:03 AM
y0x8
Ups!

Bikes: SE, Polo&Bike, Forward Indie, New Fixed Gear

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked 164 Times in 79 Posts
[QUOTE=wphamilton;21944914]it's almost entirely your position on the two bikes, and how you've adapted to riding them.

Nothing is wrong with physics, when it's real physics. I'm sorry, but what you're presenting isn't really physics. If I didn't feel you were earnest, I'd be insulted because people trying to BS you will often resort to "dazzle them with science" and the fake science is insulting. But I think you ARE earnest, so I'm trying to help.

I feel very clearly on my own skin the mystical connection between myself and the fixed gear bike, as an extension of my body.
To fixed gear who did not ride it, you need to get used to some time.
The New Fixed Gear also needs a habit.
No one in the world has ever ridden it, so I can share my feelings a little.
I'm still dumbfounded and not used to it.
You drive like a limousine.
And I'm not used to it yet because of the short time riding it - it's like getting used to fixed gear - it should be some time.
On fixed gear, you get the joy of driving and euphoria like a drug.
On New Fixed Gear, the buzz is harder and more deadly.
When, after a trip to the New Fixed Gear in the garage, I changed the bike and immediately sat on the fixed gear, there was a moment that I kind of unlearned fixed gear again - somehow it seemed fragile to me.
<snipped>
I was having a great time![
/QUOTE]

I much prefer your subjective interpretation here.
Since I have already tried New Fixed Gear, I subjectively feel and even know that I will go even faster in the new season.
This is just on the available pre-gear 177 inches will go.
The next stage I will have is a 200-inch transmission.
I will not paint the physics of magic, but I will show the star 15t for 200 inches:

(48T/15t)x(53T/22t)x26"=200"
And I would also like to ask you, on what basis are patents (inventions) made - on the basis of magic-magic or still on physical principles?
Do you seriously think that inventions are made just at the click of a finger?

Last edited by y0x8; 02-28-21 at 07:14 AM.