Old 10-18-19, 02:03 PM
LewisFernandes

Bikes: Cinelli Hobootleg

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Oooh lots of helpful info and advice, thankyou!

tbh I haven’t heard of Torelli yet, which is surprising given my hours lost researching this topic! I’ll check them out now. As for CIOCC, I’m gonna have a look, was unaware they were still building new frames. I’m looking at the Wilier Superleggera and the Cinelli Supercorsa as the most realistic options (can’t be bothered with threading the thread less steerers and I want a quill), the Wilier in particular as it’s styling allows me to go for Super record without compromising the look of the bike. It’s that or the supercorsa with silver (maybe potenza) campy. And yeah, I wanna use new parts if I can, as i want to build a new modern classic! The original and NOS bike will come at some point I’m sure, so I don’t wanna step on it’s toes. Plus I’m getting rid of a very nice and light Carbon De Rosa SK and this new build will be my primary and only proper ride.

Sheddle- thanks for that, but why a white Cinelli? Tell us the gossip.

cheers all, appreciating the comments! Been scouring threads for years trying to find info that is relevant to me, so its great that this actually this!