Old 01-30-20, 01:28 PM
rumrunn6

Bikes: Bottecchia Sprint, GT Timberline 29r, Marin Muirwoods 29er, Trek FX Alpha 7.0

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5224 Post(s)
Liked 3,585 Times in 2,344 Posts
  1. What's your longest ride (distance) ... 88 miles, thought I was doing a century but miscalculated, oops
  2. What's your average ride (distance) ... road bike 20-40 miles, MTB 5-13 miles
  3. What's the least mileage you'll bother getting kitted up and out for? ... 5 miles as recorded, but I had intended on doing about 10 that day

fwiw - I prefer to ride for a cpl hours, regardless of speed, distance, weather, type of bike or road/trail conditions. I've driven my bike up to 3 hrs to ride for less than that, but that's not the norm or my desire. I don't mind driving far to explore a new trail but I want to get in at least a cpl hours of riding, hopefully a lot more if it's a far drive. right now, at this place in my life, I can justify driving 2 hrs (ea way) to ride for 4 hrs total. so it winds up being the same amount of time in my car as on my bike. but I might only do this a cpl times a year. I used to have a nice 30 miles loop that took a cpl hours from my house, no car required. that was a good year, or so. during the winter I might drive 15 minutes to ride an hour & while that's less biking than I prefer, at least I'm out of the house & on my bike