TejanoTrackie 
Veteran Racer

Bikes: 32 frames + 80 wheels

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1331 Post(s)
Liked 763 Times in 431 Posts
Originally Posted by smoore
Happy to hear that you are feeling a bit better and hoping that your supplements do the trick. It's interesting to hear your zombi-like observations at the market and such as I have seen the opposite. Stores have minimal people and shelves half empty...but people are looking at one another and nodding heads as if saying; "we are all in this thing together" Of course this is the South and people tend to be more friendly in that way. And I say that as a transplanted New Yorker. Hope it's the same a month from now. But I have been riding.
Thanks for the encouragement, I can certainly use it. I live in North Texas, aka DFW, which is also considered the South, but maybe a bit less friendly than the true South where you live. Part of this is that many people are just plain scared stiff that if they even make eye contact with someone else they might catch the CV and end up on a ventilator. They are now giving out fines to people seen congragating in parks and other public places. Fortunately, I can safely ride my bike around my residential neighborhood without encountering crowds, although dogs can be a problem. Today it’s raining outside, so I’ll get an hour workout on my indoor trainer, while watch DVDs of Laurel and Hardy.

Originally Posted by Dcv
I'd like to think i have as much money as brains.
I see the light at the end of the tunnel, but the tunnel keeps getting longer - me