View Single Post
Old 07-27-20, 08:03 PM
genejockey 
Klaatu..Verata..Necktie?

Bikes: Litespeed Ultimate, Ultegra; Canyon Endurace, 105; Battaglin MAX, Chorus; Bianchi 928 Veloce; Ritchey Road Logic, Dura Ace; Cannondale R500 RX100; Schwinn Circuit, Sante; Lotus Supreme, Dura Ace

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10247 Post(s)
Liked 11,600 Times in 5,946 Posts
Originally Posted by WhyFi
Ugh. I mean, I can live with it, but I'm just thinking about the experience from my kids' perspective. That, and the affect on the economy if the hopes of turning a corner is kicked further down the road.
We will keep turning the same dang corners, until there's a effective vaccine that's been administered widely. When a lot of people are getting sick, everybody's careful. When that passes, and new case numbers fall, people get careless again. Lather, rinse, repeat. We'll stop and start, and stop and start, and stop and start.

Right now, you couldn't pay me to eat in a restaurant, or go to a bar, or go out to a movie, or go to church, or any other indoor activity in close proximity to others. I'll probably hold the same opinion till I'm vaccinated AND they're sure that my antibody titer is sufficient.

"Everybody's gotta be somewhere." - Eccles
Likes For genejockey: