View Single Post
Old 11-19-19, 07:45 AM
himespau 

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4231 Post(s)
Liked 2,947 Times in 1,806 Posts
I'm confused right now because I "won" an auction for an item that I wanted for which you could either do free local pickup or shipping. Since it's on the other side of the country from me, I chose to pay for shipping. Somehow the seller seems to have selected local pickup because when I try to see a delivery date, there isn't one and I can't complain that it hasn't arrived in the 3 weeks since the auction ended because it has a blank space in the sentence where it says that "It looks like the item is on its way and should arrive by . If you don't receive it by then, please contact the seller or come back to us so we can help you.". When I look at purchase details, I see it now says local pickup, but it also shows the $60 I paid for shipping. Seller isn't responding. I guess I have to try to open a case directly through customer service (assuming they still let me do that) as they've made it harder to find customer service than they used to. I guess that hassle is what I get for taking a chance on a low feedback seller.