Old 04-08-20, 10:02 AM
Padgett

Bikes: All City Gorilla Monsoon, 1985 Fat Chance Competition, 90s Kona Cinder Cone, 1973 Schwinn Le Tour

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked 66 Times in 24 Posts
Originally Posted by 3S1M
Araya must've been busy. Or maybe they still are? I bought a mid 90's Schwinn MTB from a family on FB and it has Araya rims too. I think the Bridgestone 400 I found for free does too. Yours is a very cool bike with a cool color scheme. I love seeing older bikes repurposed for some reason. I guess it's kind of like seeing older cars. I like that too. Even ones from the 80's and 90's. Those 80's cars are something. All boxy. I actually like seeing this era of cars more than classics cuz it's just different. Although the older cars are nice too. I think it's cuz the 80's and 90's cars bring back memories for me.
I also have some 27" (shows the age) arayas on my schwinn and they are GREAT rims. I know what you mean about repourposed things. I like the idea as well. For example, I am in the middle of a frame of resto on a '65 el camino, I am quite partial to that time period rather than the '80's.

Next mission: an abandoned factory building (tell us what it produced when it was active)
Likes For Padgett: