Old 10-11-20, 05:49 PM
fooferdoggie 

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
Liked 946 Times in 553 Posts
got it thanks. I learned long ago I could not skip meals and I get feeling bad. yesterday I had a little larger breakfast rode to work for a few hours with a lot of assist till I recover. customer was a hour late and all I had was a bag of pork rides for a snack 400 calories. usually I eat lunch by 11 and its about 1000 calories. weh ni finally got to ride home around 1 even with max assist I was having trouble. I was almost home when I realized I felt like I was starving. ate a Buch of cauliflower with some good hot dogs and melted brie and some ricotta the weird thing a avocado . but a hour later did 24 miles on the tandem.
I splurged more on carbs today like a idiot I had some ben and jerry's before my ride and my usually flourless chocolate cake at the middle of the ride. way too many carbs and man too many carbs cause my heart to race. usually my average is about 110 to 115 bpm and maybe steep hill 150 or so. but just on the easy part of the ride it was around 145 with a whopping peak of 175. the highest I have averaged on my commute was 14 and I had to work hard put out 190 watt average and I was sweaty and tired after 9.5 miles. we did 38 miles with a average of 145 and we used a lot of assist as we have some 18% grades. its crazy how carbs get my heart going. I bet I only averaged 120 watts at most.