View Single Post
Old 05-16-19, 11:51 AM
TimothyH
- Soli Deo Gloria -

Bikes: 2018 Rodriguez Custom Fixed Gear, 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2015 Bianchi Pista, 2002 Fuji Robaix

Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6844 Post(s)
Liked 736 Times in 469 Posts
Originally Posted by Bikedud
I've ridden Lucas and Cochran several times, though not recently. I usually park around the Hwy 113 end and ride out towards Cochran and Narroway Church. I like to ride in that area and around Braswell Mountain Rd., Brushy Mountain Rd. I live in Cartersville near Dellinger Park and occasionally I'll ride up Dabb's Bridge Rd. and do a loop out towards Paris Mountain/Vinson Mountain and back home. I've ridden very little around Mt. Moriah, haven't really explored much on the east side of Hwy 61.
I've done the Fried Green Tomato 50 a couple of times out of Juliette, but I haven't tried the Red Clay Ramble. I'd like to give it a go, but I'm not quite up to it just yet. I'm currently struggling with a couple of somatic issues on the bike while prepping for BRAG. With the rainy weather in early spring, I'm a good bit behind where I would like to be at this time. I do thoroughly enjoy your post and photos.
PM sent.