Old 06-09-20, 01:48 PM
pmferna

Bikes: 1980 Sekai; 1987 Cannondale SR 1000

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by joejack951
Sorry for my slow reply. If you would like to get your hands on the same headset, search 'innicycle' on Amazon but only if you want silver. If you want black, get in touch with me directly, and soon. I'm nearly out of stock and production of more units will take some time. Word of warning, these generally don't go on budget builds. It's a niche product with a lot of precision CNC'd components and carries a price that reflects it. Most feel it's worth the money; others not so much. To each their own. I wanted to create the best solution for running threadless stems with an original threaded steel fork and this is the result. If you compare the cost of a high end (Cane Creek 110 or Chris King) headset plus a threadless adapter, the price isn't so bad. Relative to just a $20 threadless adapter, it stings a bit.
No worries! It looks really nice. I'm adding to my list of parts for a future project. After some snags with mismatched components right now, I'll focus on working on anything that's not working well. I got a bit frustrated and that a lot is out of our control for a while, and we need to work with what's available. I appreciate the information. Thanks!

Last edited by pmferna; 06-09-20 at 02:08 PM.