View Single Post
Old 07-14-20, 08:03 PM
littleArnold

Bikes: Trek, Schwinn, Huffy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Heat has never seemed to have effected me. I hiked down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and back and I think the bottom of the Canyon can get over 100 easily.

I actually do better in wet very hot humid weather than dry heat, my body naturally cools itself off by sweating like a pig... and I will sweat a lot! So my own sweat cools me off. As long as I keep hydrated I can be out in the hot sun in 95+ degree heat all day long and be fine. I am sure that won't be the case when I get older, but I am still considered young and the heat has very little effect on me.

Many times in the summer I am out in the sun and heat all day long and I actually love the sun and the heat. I use to love being at the beach all day long with my wife in the summer, but since we have this virus you won't catch me or my wife anywhere near the beach.

A lot of friends and relatives get bothered by the heat and even my wife does, but it is never something that has seemed to bother my body really that much like others. As long as I am hydrated and drink plenty of water I can stay out in the sun all day long.