View Single Post
Old 08-05-17, 12:31 PM
VegasTriker

Bikes: Catrike 700, Greenspeed GTO trike, , Linear LWB recumbent, Haluzak Horizon SWB recumbent, Balance 450 MTB, Cannondale SM800 Beast of the East

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
Liked 229 Times in 181 Posts
The Blitzu Cyborg TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL is identical to the Raypal RPL-2266 sold by an eBay seller for $4.78 including postage. COB LED Bicycle Bike Cycling Front Rear Tail Light USB Rechargeable 6 Modes Lamp | eBay It is the same size (4" across), has the same number of LEDs in the COB, has the same 500 mAh battery inside, has the same 6 functions, and from the outside looks identical except for not having the Blitzu name on it. I have one in front of me that I received this past week. Shipping time was 13 days. It certainly is worth $5. The package gives the output as 100 lumens with a 3 hour run time in the brighter flashing mode. It has the mount shown in the Blitzu picture that they claim works on a helmet. I just tried it with my own helmet and the length of the rubber strap is too short to be used that way. It wouldn't be much trouble to modify the mount to attach it permanently to the helmet though. I'd rather do that with a $5 light than a $18 one. There is a separate model which may have a different mount - Blitzu Cyborg 168H BLITZU Cyborg 168H USB Rechargeable Headlight SUPER BRIGHT Bike Light - Helmet for $18. Maybe that has a longer strap.