Old 02-16-15, 06:09 AM
IAmSam

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
Liked 273 Times in 136 Posts
Originally Posted by rex615
Seems my luck is I always end up posting my bikes after some outstanding bikes, cheers.

Here is my son's "apartment" bike. These minivelos make a lot of sense when you don't have a lot of space to store your bike.
Lot of parts bin parts. Bars have some Benotto tape I found in Silao, Mexico. Position is too aggressive for me, but he is only 25.
My buddy works a lot in China for his company. As a goof he sent me a mini-velo that he got out the back door of a factory. Turned out the joke was on him, it was a ton of fun and the short wheelbase made for an ideal "train" bike.

I researched quite a bit trying to figure out what brand it would have been if it had made it to the manufacturer. For quite a while I thought it was meant to a Big Shot Mini Polo Bike but finally decided it was most likely an M Fixie like yours. A gas-pipe POS, but I loved it.

Then I foolishly let some guy on the train buy it practically right out from under me (for a ridiculously high price of course) but whenever something like your post brings it to mind, I get nostalgic for and regret selling that damn thing...