Old 03-27-20, 06:19 PM
phtomita

Bikes: '87 Centurion Ironman, '86 Nishiki Tri-A, '84 Centurion PT15

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
Liked 179 Times in 111 Posts
Rain is back on PNZ so had a lazy Friday with not 'commute' ride. I think I will adventure tomorrow for a short ride even if some drops so I do some exercise or I get crazy for only staying indoors.
Luckily or unluckily, I have a flat tire waiting to be fixed and some maintenance on other bike that is hanging on the wall - it is a bit small for me and wanted to part ways but now can wait until all this has calmed down.

Still thinking how I got the two tires flat in one shot - something sharp on the road? I was riding on the side or a road that has like 3 to 5 feet for bike + pedestrian and while on a light climb I see my rear is going flat.
I rode to a place with more clearance for safety (bad idea because I got the tube pinched with big cuts - probably). Fixed it and started riding and noticed front losing pressure.

Tire fix time since today's work day is over

Update: Just finish fixing the front flat. It was a tiny wire an a supper tiny leak. Rubber cement and patch done Also untangled a cable on other bike that was odd and was thinking on fixing for a long while.

Last edited by phtomita; 03-27-20 at 08:11 PM.