Old 08-11-19, 04:25 PM
beach_cycle

Bikes: 2021 Electra Townie 7D equipped; 2019 Monterey 26" Seven Speed Trike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 14 Posts
Welcome to bike forums! Sorry about the nerve damage, but good for you doing the best you can with it. I was hit by a car when I was 23, 1991, and it was not good. The most significant injury was traumatic brain injury and living with it 28 years has been problematic. But I also do the best I can. In 1999, I crashed a second motorcycle; most significant injury that time was a broken neck. After 17 years, I got back into bikes. But my balance is not what it was, probably a delayed brain injury issue. In 2017, I broke my hip in a mountain bike accident; could not walk, so they replaced my hip. Riding after surgery was painful, but I did it anyway – almost 5,000 miles in 2018. I’ve been assembling and modifying adult tricycles last couple years, and the most helpful information I found on the internet was via bike forums. For that reason, I joined. Glad you did too…

BTW, a 4th hand tool would be nice. My tools are bottom of the line, and the selection is minimal. For a 4th hand tool, I often use locking pliers.