Old 06-10-19, 11:51 AM
DowneasTTer

Bikes: 2022 LiteSpeed CHEROHALA CITY, 2019 Canyon Roadlite 9.0 CF LTD, 2015 Giant FastRoad CoMax 1, 2001 Mongoose Pro Triomphe,

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked 84 Times in 50 Posts
OK, it’s been 6 months since the purchase of the Roadlites so time for a little update. They currently have a little over 4500 miles on them and no problems in fact not even needing any repair/adjustment other than the flat tire on my bike’s rear. I have been waiting for the tires to wear out so I can replace them with tubeless Schwalbe Pro Ones. But the G-One Speeds are wearing well. The only tire showing it’s mileage being the rear one on my bike (might have something to due to my weight…..). You can see it in one of the pictures below. Other than wiping them down, clean and Lub the chains and airing the tires the past 6 months have been every uneventful. I would recommend Canyon to anybody looking for high quality at a very reasonable price. I used to think that position belonged to Giant.

Anyway here are a few pictures of the bikes as they stand today 6 months 4500 miles of use.

Wife's Roadlite with 650b wheels

Wife's Roadlite drivetrain

My bike

And drivetrain

My back tire with over 4500 miles

Ready for the next 6 months!!!