View Single Post
Old 01-09-20, 06:12 PM
redlude97

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1975 Post(s)
Liked 232 Times in 173 Posts
Originally Posted by himespau
Since I've just started back on it after a long time off, I keep finding myself starting up the program on my computer, clicking into my pedals, then having to go dismount and click the log in button and then go back and get on the bike again. It seems like the default should be to log in and only require extra steps if you want to change users. And then I get off after spinning the pedals to get it to recognize the powertap hub, so that I can go over and click ok to start. You'd think that after logging in (should be an automatic thing once you start the program), it should be able to sync with the companion app and do all the other steps from there (of course, not everyone is trying to do their riding in the back of an area of the basement set up with as a sort of home theater - not really theater seats, just a couple of recliners and a couch along a side wall - where the keyboard is around some furniture from the bike). And the work to find a way to change your equipment is annoying. You should be able to do that from the main menu rather than having to start a ride to get to it.
hmm mine logs in automatically. A wireless keyboard with trackpad is also great to have if you aren't using the companion app