View Single Post
Old 01-11-20, 09:39 AM
abshipp 

Bikes: 1975 Motobecane Grand Jubile, 2020 Holdsworth Competition, 2022 Giant Trance 29 3

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3357 Post(s)
Liked 3,636 Times in 1,242 Posts
Originally Posted by datlas
All my friends are boasting how they will ride in just shorts today. IMO that’s crazy talk. I like knees covered unless it’s well above 60F.
Originally Posted by Trsnrtr
Good for you guys. We had 50s the last couple days and I got one ride in but I couldn’t do it yesterday despite being calm, albeit damp. Still fighting a head cold and I’m in that every other day suffering mode which seems to come near the end (I hope).

Have a most excellent ride.
I rode last night after work ending about an hour and a half after sunset in light drizzle and 38°. Embarrased to say that it took me so long to get my first ride of the year in.

I got a new mount for my light that attaches directly to the front rack in front of my handlebar bag, and it worked wonderfully! My light finally doesn't slowly creep downwards

No riding today though. Winds 020° 23kt G31kt per the Rockford METAR. Freezing drizzle with obvious ice on the trees so I assume on the roads as well.

1-3 inches of snow and continued strong gusty winds for the rest of the day. Lovely.