WalksOn2Wheels
Vain, But Lacking Talent

Bikes: Trek Domane 5.9 DA 9000, Trek Crockett Pink Frosting w/105 5700

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1525 Post(s)
Liked 81 Times in 42 Posts
Originally Posted by Dan333SP
I did read on another forum that they hired a bunch of new UI designers for the development team at Zwift, so the entire UI should be getting a big update at some point which is much needed. There are things that just don't make sense, like being unable to edit your route selection once you've started a ride, being unable to change equipment choices unless you're in a ride, etc.
Regarding your post about height doping many pages back, it would be hilarious to get an update where height and weight changed your avatar's appearance to get real world BMI representations. Imagine seeing a four and a half foot anorexic guy flying past you at 10 w/kg.

As for me, I bought into zwift last year and burned myself out pretty quick (in addition to other family matters that came up last year). This year I am using it in supplement with outdoor rides just because my days are so full that virtual rides can be done at 9 or 10 p.m. during the week. Being in a pretty flat area in North Texas, it's fun to be able to run courses with real sustained climbs. Of course I leave it on the default 50% gradient reality and still suck, but I still put out more watts than usual while netflix binging.
Likes For WalksOn2Wheels: