View Single Post
Old 04-10-20, 03:42 AM
randyjawa 

Bikes: 1958 Rabeneick 120D, 1968 Legnano Gran Premio, 196? Torpado Professional, 2000 Marinoni Piuma

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1372 Post(s)
Liked 1,751 Times in 938 Posts
Winnipeg Members - SPD pedals needed...

My wife and I are sort of stuck in Winnipeg, in an effort to comply with pandemic/health suggestions, and it looks as if I will be riding this, for a while. Though I have had a few offers to buy an old road bicycle, prices are high, here, and nothing has really proved of great interest, although there is one pretty nice Miele up for grabs. That said, this is the best that I could find, on my budget, and hope to get a few miles on it when the wind is not blowing in Winnipeg (should be any day now but only for a day"..:-)

However, I blew out my pedals in Jamaica (lucky I had a spare set which are still attached to my Bianchi) and need a pair of SPD pedals. Used would be fine, but, if I have to I will by new. Sadly, I have half a dozen sets at the cottage, but no way to get from here to there and back again with any safety. Anyway, if someone near to me Winnipeg area) has a set of pedals for sale, let me know and I will pick them up and do so exercising all health and social distancing precautions.

This is what I need and either style would be just fine -...