View Single Post
Old 03-05-18, 10:24 AM
Seattle Forrest

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18883 Post(s)
Liked 10,646 Times in 6,054 Posts
Originally Posted by TimothyH
Meanwhile, I'm the guy went from 198 lb to 176 lb in 10 weeks. I clearly have no clue what I'm doing and doctor is a quack.
Originally Posted by joejack951
I'm certainly not saying to not drink whole milk if it fits into your daily calorie requirements, or even if it only fits in as a splurge. Hell, I ate half a cheese pizza with a beer Friday night because I felt like it. And I am at my lowest adult weight ever right now, thanks to a 15.7 mile run this morning (142.5 lbs ).
I had a few slices of pizza last month, after a long ski day (21 miles in 4 hours), I can't remember the last time before then. There's no really good pizza here, what we have isn't worth the calories.

Congratulations, both of you, on your weight loss! @joejack951 that's almost ten miles longer than I've ever run. Are you training for a marathon?

I've gained 25 to 30 pounds since last summer. I'm getting up hills faster, I've added 155 pounds to my bench press and 200 pounds to my squat. Unfortunately I've gained a little bit of fat around my belly too. But that should melt away pretty easily as the weather improves and I spend more time on the bike.