View Single Post
Old 06-05-11, 01:55 PM
Digital_Cowboy

Bikes: Specialized Hardrock Mountain (Stolen); Giant Seek 2 (Stolen); Diamondback Ascent mid 1980 - 1997

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by exile
I think smasha is right that things were part of the plea agreement and he would not be charged if he plead guilty. I just took exception to the judge labeling what this man did as "a" (as in singular) bad act.
That's probably right, than I guess the question to ask is why didn't the DA's office require that he plead guilty to everything that he did that day? Agreed, there were several bad acts leading up to this "singular" bad act. And what a joke the commend the "man" for his "honesty" in the situation.

I really feel this guy is only partly "sorry" that he killed someone, but more "sorry" because he didn't get away with it.
I think that you're right about that.

And when he gets out after probably completing 2/3 of his sentence he'll do it again. Hopefully this time his "young son" won't be with him to witness his next act (don't want any witnesses this time to rat out daddy )
Or to be "traumatized" by seeing his "loving" daddy striking and killing an innocent bystander.